Image 1 - 15 cm x 20 cm
Twin needle stitching - some corded - then tucked in different directions using hand stitches and beads.
I feel this looks very effective but in terms of placing this alongside the other pieces I feel this sample looks better on its own.
Image 2 - 7.5 cm x 13 cm
Placed chiffon over lighter coloured hand dyed linen - cable stitched - tucked and slashed.
I like this piece as overall it is a darker tone but with light and mid tones.
Image 3 - 6 cm x 16 cm
Tucked in different directions
Image 4 - 9.5 cm x 15.5 cm
Layered fabric over dyed muslim and painted cotton -
cable stitched- tucked - machine stitched
I also like this piece as it is a dark tone but includes light and mid tones with the machine stitching
I am considering using either samples 2 or 4 for the resolved piece of work.




No comments:
Post a Comment