Following feedback in February, I worked on developing further ideas using 2 papers and the cut out orange shape used in a previous design. This first design that I made looked a bit busy and the orange shape did not show up as much as I wanted.
Design 1a
In the second design I have used a decorated tissue paper with orange textured paper underneath. I like the organic random nature of this design. I feel it replicates peat erosion very well with the shapes, textures and colours. I have chosen this design to enlarge and make up in to a wall hanging.
Design 1b
I considered the feedback given on proportion and rather than the standard A1 size I enlarged the design in to a longer rectangle shape (approximately 16 inches wide x 48 inches). I drew out the enlarged design and coloured using gouache and acrylic paints. The picture taken looks lighter in colour than the original design above. Please note I am intending on using the colours illustrated above.
Design 1c
No comments:
Post a Comment